Skip to main content

Accredited Colleges and Universities

Semester hours of college credit (graduate or undergraduate level) may be used to renew a teacher or administrator license.

Important: Only college credit is accepted.

Therefore, do not submit "Professional Development Units" or similarly titled units for renewal of your license. The Board is not able to accept them.

College credits must be earned through a college or university that has institutional accreditation recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.