First Coaching Authorization - for non-teachers OR teachers
- 18 years of age and a HS diploma or equivalent
- Concussion training certificate
- CPR training certificate from one of the following providers
- 55-hour workshop certificate from an approved provider or college coursework which includes the following content:
- Structure and function of the human body
- Prevention and care of athletic injuries
- Human growth and development
- Theory/methods and ethics of coaching
Coursework completed in the past can be used to satisfy all (or parts of) the requirements. Classes completed in past do not expire if you are using them to obtain your first license. If you have a question about a class you took in the past and want us to determine if it satisfies any of the above classes, e-mail the name of the class and the college where it was completed to firstname.lastname@example.org Do not fax, email, or have the college send transcripts.
Please note: incomplete applications cause significant delays. Please do not submit your application until all required documents have been uploaded.