Coaching Authorizations Requirements
The following is the coursework required to obtain a coaching authorization. Coursework completed in the past can be used to satisfy all (or parts of) the requirements. Classes completed in past do not expire if you are using them to obtain your first license. College coursework more than 5 years old cannot be use to renew a license but older classes CAN be used to obtain a license. If you have a question about a class you took in the past and want us to determine if it satisfies any of the above classes, e-mail the name of the class and the college where it was completed to firstname.lastname@example.org Do not fax, email, or have the college send transcripts.
Coaching Authorization Coursework:
- Structure and Function of the Human Body
- Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries
- Human Growth and Development
- Theory/Methods and Ethics of Coaching
- Concussion Training from http://nfhslearn.com/courses/38000