YouTubeWordpress TwitterFacebook

Additional Support

Substitute Authorization

Associate's degree or 60 semester hours or higher and the completion of an approved substitute authorization course. 

Substitute License

Held or eligible to hold an Iowa teaching license. 



Printed from the Iowa Board of Educational Examiners website on January 19, 2022 at 10:19pm.