Skip to main content

Class E - Emergency Extension (Teacher)

Lic/Auth Type
Requirements - First Issuance

Hold a Class A Extension or Class B Conditional license, and need one final extension to meet the renewal or coursework requirements. Coursework progress during the term of the Class A Extension or Class B conditional license, proof of registration in additional coursework, and administrator signature is required.

1 year

Full teaching instruction within grade levels and endorsements listed on the license. Also holds substitute authority including long-term subbing.


Refer to main license type for conversion information.

Other Information

No further extensions will be granted.